ForumCommunity

R252211LD_U_85.9B.E5P NO BRAND RAZRV3X_TIMIT1064+1067, FIRMWARE: R252211LD_U_85.9B.E5P NO BRAND_FLEX: RAZRV3X_TIMIT1064+1067

« Older   Newer »
eddie2k7
icon10  view post Posted on 10/8/2007, 22:51

date 08-08-2007

frozenone aka eddie2k7

======================================================
=BEST FLEX+FIRMWARE+SETTINGS+PERFORMANCE+COMPATIBILITY+STABILITY=
======================================================

V3X FLEX+FIRMWARE Monster Pack -» Modded for E1070/V1075

FIRMWARE: R252211LD_U_85.9B.E5P NO BRAND
FLEX: RAZRV3X_TIMIT1064+1067
LANGUAGES: 0031 English, Romanian, Italian, Deutsch...
SKINS: oRIGINAL Moto and Techno (they are nice, simple, can see and work with them very good)

------------------------------------------------------------

here is the link... http://localhost/file/21785084/60b74...IT10641067.html

To flash use:

MotoKup v0.2 http://localhost/file/21840029/e7917...otoKup_v02.html
RSD LITE v3.8 http://localhost/file/21840028/90964...D_Lite_v38.html

CHANGES
=======

full screen foto camera (for both v1075 & e1070, like the V3X)
over 2100 sms can be stored in phones memory (Inbox, Outbox and Drafts)
60 calls views (in and out)
sms bug unicode fix (when you write 160 caracters, from now it will be send with 1 sms not 2)
foto pictures (quality improoved by reducing jpeg photo compression)
video quality (quality improoved and with full amr sound)
pause/resume in recording videos (since is E5P it has that option too, veeeeeeeery usefull)
smart keys bug fix and modded (rec cam on left, foto cam right, readded back button, and modded key browser with multimedia)
fast drm edition (accelerated keys and phone respons time + high speed for viewing fotos, mp3, videos)
accelerated java games (better performance on java 3D games and NO 3D ones)
secure calls
keyboard block by keeping and pressing * key.
keep sms on phone memory after switching sims.
make screenshoot by pressing the video calls key
AMR full rate for optimal voice conversation
and many,many other tweaks...

Enjoy...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ps. you all know how difficult is to make some shots with v1075 and e1070, becouse of the small screen
available to see what you really shoot, now this thing has changed by hacking the screen to a larger value
(i spent 2 day hunting down what could do this, hacking and cracking phones v3x firmware and flex on my v1075
finaly i did´ít and now is like v3x ones) foto camera has been activated on the E1070 and V1075 with full screen type,
just like V3X has. don-t worry about the image appears, trust me your fotos will look normals.
and better now you can have a bigger area to see what you really shoot.
for now i don't know where to hack the X and Y axes that will make the screen in foto mode
to be like on the V3X one. i was looking on the web for a file mme_imager.cfg from and only
V3XX phone that like e1070 and v1075 has 1.3 mp camera. i guess that it might work on our e1070
and v1075, to have not only the Full Screen Foto Camera also X and Y axes COORDINATES FIXED.

So if someone has an V3XX please post the mme_imager.cfg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
many thanks...

The skins i used are the original ones from Motorola, Moto and Techno
i tested others too, but they was some too charged others too heavy and others that don't belongs
to somewhere else. Anyway for me the best SKINS are made by Motorola. They are to the point, fast, good eyes image, simple, easy to remember and easy to use.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAP Digital Audio Player v5.01.09 - PLAYER mp3,wma,3gp,mp4,wav (preinstaled)

Edited by eddie2k7 - 11/8/2007, 22:23

ApX_it
view post Posted on 11/8/2007, 00:46

Good work eddie! your and mine MPs are very similar....
how can you have accelerated java games (better performance on java 3D games and NO 3D ones)?

eddie2k7
view post Posted on 11/8/2007, 01:21

that´s complicated and simple in all time...
1. the 85 series has,is better and faster than the 86
2. with flex and firmware of an v3x
3. tweaked days on, spending my time on it and with pacience and with other seems tweak made by You all...
4. hardly tested
5. original motorola skins and drm (with better responding times, nice to the eyes, good to work with and easy to remember)

by the fact e1070 and v1075 hase no 3D accelerator. only the v3x has (but deactivated from fabric by the Moto Crew)
install my MP and You will see better speed on JAVA games...

ApX_it
view post Posted on 11/8/2007, 01:27

also v1075 has a graphic card that isn't implemented... have you seen my MP? mine and yours are similar, is your cg1 rsa free?

eddie2k7
view post Posted on 11/8/2007, 01:44

of course not...
for now RSA means security from some viruses and other app to invade you phone
and in the same time means limited functions for app like phone managers, mp3 players.
for me i do have the RSA cracked, but i don´t used for my self, and i don´t recomand´it at all.

you can have it separately and since this MoNSTER PaCK is totaly from RAZRV3X it will work
very good on your e1070 - v1075.
I tested and workt!
but i do like more without RSA...for the moment.

no ApX_it i did´t so Your´s MP.
i did´t have time to check it.
i will dow so, soon.
for me is good to see more, get more and Tweak More...

ApX_it
view post Posted on 11/8/2007, 01:51

viruses doesn't exist on our phone... i think that cg1 without rsa are better than the other...

i will try your mp tomorrow, because i don't work, what program can i use? f&b3, rsd or motokup?

i don't like the fact that your camera mode is fit to screen. it modifies the image that will be captured....

eddie2k7
view post Posted on 11/8/2007, 02:06

my friend maybe viruses not but a simple joke named something and ended with .JAR could do some pretty harm on your phone, since there is no RSA protection anymore.
now imagine an file manager, without RSA him can have full access on you phone tree...
with RSA ON the same phone manager has nothing to acces on.

so a JAR with possible ERASE /A , /B, /C directories will or will be not a real manace to US ?
for me i do think that exchanging files with known and unknown friends might become real soon a truth !!!
trust me...

i oance created viruses...for fun only...but never, never used outside my PC (i made v for PC, not for phone)

better MotoKup

ApX_it
view post Posted on 11/8/2007, 02:11

you have used e5p, but e2p is the speedest one with video pause... if you don't like rsa free firmware, you would have used the e2p...

My english is very very "skifousus"(per 4 anni di fila ho avuto l'insufficienza...)

eddie2k7
view post Posted on 11/8/2007, 02:14

ApX_it have You read´it all

The Full Screen camera will show more things on your screen
BUT IT WILL NOT MODIFY IN ANY WAY THE FOTOS THAT YOU WILL MAKE !!!
TRUST ME ON THAT !!!

and if You will take a good looking now without my flash The v1075 and e1070 in Foto Camera Mode
has the screen NOT COORDONATED X AND Y AXES are not reglated by the Motorola Inc.

Take a good look and everybody will see that...´couse it´s a fact...

now with my hacked Full Screen (and my hack works on any V3X phone with any firmware)
the Foto Camera Mode will offer a better view of what You might foto (bigger screen means better idea)

my friend try´ít You will loved...
Trust Me...

of course i tested the E2P as well, a long time ago...
but my E5P TWEAKED EDITION IS FAAAAAAAASTEEEEEEEER....

ApX_it
view post Posted on 11/8/2007, 02:17

have you rotated the screen in the camera?

eddie2k7
view post Posted on 11/8/2007, 02:21

YEP to check the MISTAKES of the Motorola on e1070 v1075 just rotate the screen aka phone to the left right and You will see the UNCOORDONATION OF THE X AND Y AXES... of course the responding time of the camera has his blame too...but the real fact is that Motorola has sold phones with this things...

so i am wondering if a mme_imager.cfg from a real autentic V3XX phone could help to fix X and Y on my MP

fabo92™
view post Posted on 11/8/2007, 09:49

Very good job, man :D :applauso: Can you post your mp also in the english section? https://v1075.forumcommunity.net/?f=929973

giuxeppe
view post Posted on 11/8/2007, 10:28

"full screen foto camera (for both v1075 & e1070, like the V3X)"

raga lasciando il mio firmware..come posso fare x tale modifica?

eddie you can screen this:
"full screen foto camera (for both v1075 & e1070, like the V3X)"

ApX_it
view post Posted on 11/8/2007, 10:47

modifica seem 0032_0001:
offset ae bit 5 on

l'immagine verrà un po' distorta...

ApX_it
view post Posted on 11/8/2007, 11:40

ho provato l'MP, io preferisco il mio... non mi piace il menu multimendia senza immagini e video, nella schermata iniziale il softbutton destro non c'è, inoltre lo schermo intero nella fotoamera non rende la realtà e più che utile come modifica seem è inutile, graficamente buono per quanto riguarda la cattura video e foto, direi il massimo che può fare un v1075 o e1070. i java hanno la stessa velocità anche sul mio, il drm è velocizzato alla perfezione. ma avendone fatto uno anch'io, perchè dovrei usare quello di un altro? poi io preferisco il mio...

Good work eddie :applauso: . i have tried your MP is good, but mine is better :ahah: ... i prefer rsa free, and half-photo-screen... :huh: why the right soft button doesn't exist in the home page?

32 replies since 10/8/2007, 22:51   872 views