ForumCommunity

dead v1075

« Older   Newer »
kissksn
view post Posted on 2/8/2007, 20:59

hello,
i just taked my moto from unlocking..a
nd i thinked to change the soft..
i didnt look at the battery(all most emty>1line) and i started flash with apx monster pack (with flash and backup 3).
I didnt have the p2k driver,so i started phone in flash mode,entered the location where the p2k drivers are and installed (but windows showed me that he had a problem..and the hardware may not work properly )
..Ok,Flash and backup sayd me phone connected and started flash..this happened :
Sending loader... Done. Executing JUMP... Done. Erasing memory... (Progress of this process is not shown) Done. Sending code group: CG4 Óńďĺříî. Sending code group: CG5 Óńďĺříî. Sending code group: CG8 Óńďĺříî. Sending code group: CG15 Óńďĺříî. Sending code group: CG17 Óńďĺříî. Sending code group: CG18 Óńďĺříî. Operation done. *** Operation end (02.08.2007 21:55:17) ***
and then,my phone doesn't start ..he only start in bootloader,but now SURPRIZE battery low..what can i do?Pls help me!!i got bootloader 0.6.8.1.i put the charger but it doesn't show "charging or something in bootloader.
He only show Battery low,cannot program.WHEN I PUT USB CABLE FLASH AND BACKUP/RSD SAYS PHONE NOT CONNECTED.
PLEASE HELP!

lucameloni91
view post Posted on 3/8/2007, 09:40

hello,
i had this problem months ago :D you must find someone who can lend you a battery and flash your phone ;)

kissksn
view post Posted on 6/8/2007, 19:10

I find someone and i have flashed the phone.thanks!

lucameloni91
view post Posted on 7/8/2007, 14:21

no problem :) here :closed2:

3 replies since 2/8/2007, 20:59   79 views