ForumCommunity

i need to know everything there is to motorola e1070, speek to me admin

« Older   Newer »
I_mod_e1070
view post Posted on 7/1/2008, 15:09

u told me u had one E1070 phone and u had software so here i am and as u sayd i could ask everything here so here it goes

i need to know how to put the outer screen allways on(the light) when the phone is open showing my costum cl.gif (made by me)

i need also to know how to put a working itunes on my mobile cuz everyone just gives error on my phone

i need to know how to put window mobile on my phone (please no virus in it)

i need to know how to know if there is something for our bluetooth beter than bt_info v0.8 (or something) and how to raise the bluetooth capacity

i know this is asking 2 much but i need to unlock my phone to portugese vodafone (it costs lower)

im only asking this cuz i dont undestand ittaliene 2 much only few words so if u coud help me i would have a super tuned up E1070(and i cant acess to my accont in googletranslator so english doesn't work

all the best from me and good afternoon

_.~-\( B3nNa )/~-._
view post Posted on 7/1/2008, 15:17

1. It isn't possible...I an other peolpe tried many times but without results
2. Follow the gudies...you have to flash an RSA-Removed firmware
3. It's inpossible...because Windows mobile is not opensource and we don't know anything about e1070 hardware
4.I think bt_info is the best bluejaking sofware
5. It isn't legal....I'm sorry...search google for answers

fabo92™
view post Posted on 8/1/2008, 18:23

@Benna l'ho invitato io qui perchè l'ho visto su modmymoto, quindi ora non lo vorrei cacciare su google :D :D

Sorry m8, actually I can't answer you because now I'm quite busy, I'll answer you as soon as possible! ;)

2 replies since 7/1/2008, 15:09   84 views